Saturday, February 28, 2009

Awoke thanks to the loud talking in the living room. and as usual, lied on bed and continue to sleep (: As i was looking through my tutorials and notes, i just realised i got a huge pile of hw awaits me which are due mostly tmr? i guess i have to mug as much as i can later in the day. i didnt want to mug today but i think i dun have a choice...

Finally set up my printer on friday with the help of jonathan. now i can print all my notes/tutorials by myself and not trouble others to help me print or lend me to photocopy. I still havent thought of the significant event in 2008 for the mrp which is due next fri. i seriously need help in the 1000word essay )):

I sent my phone for repair last week and it still didnt repair the connection part. i still have much difficulty charging my phone and listening songs. guess i have to use back my small tiny puny ipod shuffle. lastly, im looking forward to tonights league cup final, MAN U vs Tottenham. i hope it will be a great game.

off to mug~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home