Tuesday, February 24, 2009

JC! (:

0905





4g 08




fred, shaun, me

I suddenly have the urge to blog. (: its like half a year since i last blogged in my livejournal.
this pic was taken few days ago when we went nlb to study. i guess i will be going out to study quite often from now on. its like the 4th week of jc life since the start of sch.

Im in nyjc now and i slowly getting used to jc life already. reaching home at 9+ or 10+ on 4 out of 5 days is really tiring. first week of sch was acedamic orientation and it really sucks. went to boring lectures learning almost nothing. 2nd week was orientation and i got to know my class. i think most of them thinks im bit pai or anti social. but actually im not (:

I didnt really like my class at first and sticked with dean's class. but now i kinda slowly like my class le so i hope i wud have good frends soon (: hope 0905 will be as united as 4g 08. im still meeting with 4g frends for soccer and study sessions now and then and hope we wud keep in touch forever!


lastly before i sign off, i really cant decide which cca(s) to join! judo or soccer or dragon boat.
any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home