Sunday, April 26, 2009



jc life is so tiring and im afraid i could not take it.






weekend - played soccer, swam and most of the time doing pi. next weekend will also be spent on editing final pi. my pi got rejected and i changed my topic to conservation of food. spent hours in front of com, and luckily with the help of few others, i managed to complete it. another hectic week ahead of me, soccer after sch on monday, doing econs after sch and meeting tuition mates and kelvin ng on tue, wed spent mugging and thursday doing gpp draft1. friday is labour day and it shud be a day out with 0905! (:



finally soccer training starts tmr, hope its as tough as last time, so i could train up my 2.4km. and I heard there's some swine flu outbreak, hope it doesn't affect the newyork trip that im going in june!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home